Microsoft announced on Monday that the company has begun to accept Mango apps.
Developers are now able to submit their updated applications ready for the Windows Phone 7.5 launch in the coming months. The updated apps will allow developers to take advantage of new Windows Phone 7.5 “Mango” specific APIs including gyroscope support, app multitasking and deep links. “The infrastructure for accepting your Mango apps is coming online as we speak,” said Microsoft’s Todd Brix in a blog post on Monday. “Some of you may already be seeing new content as we conduct a final round of tests.” Microsoft has promised to detail the Mango app submission process in full shortly.
Visendo Fax Mobile Client it is in testing process using following features of new mobile OS:
- Fax number Resolving from contacts Hub
- Deeper phone integration so apps can, for example, take better advantage of the versatility of Live Tiles
- Access to the camera and Motion Sensor library so developers can build apps that incorporate device hardware and build augmented reality experiences
- Using multiple possibilities of sending authenticated faxes
- Text to fax
- Voice to Fax
- multiple faxes from multiples sources to same recipient
Is an new opportunity for the fax service providers to take a look of wide Visendo Integrations.