I have recently had the chance to test the new Fax@Mail 10.
So what is Fax at Mail? Well, it's a great tool that enables you to receive your faxes by email by using your ISDN card. Normally you would need a Fax Server if you want to send/receive faxes in/from your email. However, if you don;t have one, or if you are still using a Fax Machine, you can use Fax @ Mail in so many situations.
- You leave for a business trip; and you can't carry your fax machine with you; Think how funny this would look: a huge multifunctional in your car...on the front seat. hmmm
- You are on vacation; and as we all know, on vacations people check their emails and faxes; it's normal given today's business environment.
- You fax machine is dead; it happens so often nowdays; I personally see so many twitts of people saying: "My stupid fax machine isn't working anymore...". Or similar...
So what do you do then? http://www.visendo.com/faxatmail.aspx is the best option; it's cheap, easy to use and install, it has a web interface...
Now, back to the subject. I have had the chance to test the current fax@mail 10. It suerly brings a lot of new features.
- Runs as service
- Supports multi ISDN channels
- Supports document indexing tags
- SMTP delivery without SMTP server (direct MX sending)
- Intuitive configuration UI
- Supports Windows 7 , Windows 2008 R2, virtualization , fax over ip
But let's look ahead at the pictures. We will release this version in a short while.
1. Support view:
2. Home view:
3. Some settings:
5. SMTP settings:
6. Multiples ISDN devices:
7. Update and license settings:
8. Using MSN:
9. How to view your faxes:
10. An installation snapshot: